WinExt Batch Operator Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
WinExt Batch Operator
WinExt Batch Operator 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinExt Batch Operator for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinExt Batch Operator latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinExt Batch Operator operates files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties. Select some unnecessary files / folders, and then click the same icon to move them to system Recycle Bin at once. If you carelessly delete the needful resources, you can recover them from system Recycle Bin.
Click this icon to permanently delete the selected files / folders in batch mode. Be careful, the deleted resources cannot be 100% recovered for most PC users. Click the corresponding icon to perform the bulk copying or moving action for the selected files / folders. WEBO will guide you to select a target place for copying or moving operation.
You can output the following information of the selected resources to the txt/csv/xls/xlsx file: header, name, path, full path, size, type, date created and date modified. And you can specify the unit and precision for size. Click this button to modify the properties of selected files / folders in batch mode, include: Archive, Read-only, Hidden, System, Date Created and Date Modified.
Bulk renaming the target files / folders with the following features: renaming templates manager, * wildcard = original filename, # wildcard = serial number, capitalize the first letter, change filename/extension to lowercase/uppercase, preview before do the permanent renaming.
- Move Selected Files / Folders to Recycle Bin
- Permanently Delete Selected Resources
- Copy / Move Selected Resources to Other Place
- Rename Selected Resources in Batch Mode
- Output Information of Selected Resources
- Change Properties of Selected Files / Folders
How to install the latest version of WinExt Batch Operator:
- Download WinExt Batch Operator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinExt Batch Operator from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinExt Batch Operator Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18