WinExt Batch Operator Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
WinExt Batch Operator
by TriSun - Freeware
WinExt Batch Operator 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinExt Batch Operator for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinExt Batch Operator latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Operate files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties.
WinExt Batch Operator is a Tools software. Operate files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties.
Download WinExt Batch Operator latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WinExt Batch Operator installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WinExt Batch Operator end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of WinExt Batch Operator:
- Download WinExt Batch Operator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinExt Batch Operator from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinExt Batch Operator operates files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties. Select some unnecessary files / folders, and then click the same icon to move them to system Recycle Bin at once. If you carelessly delete the needful resources, you can recover them from system Recycle Bin.
Click this icon to permanently delete the selected files / folders in batch mode. Be careful, the deleted resources cannot be 100% recovered for most PC users. Click the corresponding icon to perform the bulk copying or moving action for the selected files / folders. WEBO will guide you to select a target place for copying or moving operation.
You can output the following information of the selected resources to the txt/csv/xls/xlsx file: header, name, path, full path, size, type, date created and date modified. And you can specify the unit and precision for size. Click this button to modify the properties of selected files / folders in batch mode, include: Archive, Read-only, Hidden, System, Date Created and Date Modified.
Bulk renaming the target files / folders with the following features: renaming templates manager, * wildcard = original filename, # wildcard = serial number, capitalize the first letter, change filename/extension to lowercase/uppercase, preview before do the permanent renaming.
- Move Selected Files / Folders to Recycle Bin
- Permanently Delete Selected Resources
- Copy / Move Selected Resources to Other Place
- Rename Selected Resources in Batch Mode
- Output Information of Selected Resources
- Change Properties of Selected Files / Folders
WinExt Batch Operator for Windows 11 is developed and updated by TriSun. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.