WebCam On-Off Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
WebCam On-Off 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WebCam On-Off for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WebCam On-Off latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Disabling your webcam completely is the safest way to protect your privacy. “Webcam On-Off” enables you to easily disable or enable your webcam. Don’t let your home become someone else’s reality TV!
Webcam spying, particularly the variant that involves disabling LED indicator lights, takes quite a bit of effort, but the practice isn’t limited to the realm of academics. The FBI has publicly acknowledged its ability to employ such techniques when investigating criminal activity.
Most hackers utilize so-called Trojan horse attacks , they can take control of your webcam and make videos and take pictures of you without your knowledge , use “WebCam On-Off” to disable your cam wenn you not use it.
How to install the latest version of WebCam On-Off:
- Download WebCam On-Off setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WebCam On-Off from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WebCam On-Off Technical Details
- Main Category: WebCam
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-29