IP Messenger 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
IP Messenger 64 bit Download [Free]
Download IP Messenger for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install IP Messenger latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IP Messenger is a pop up style LAN message communication software for multi platforms. It is based on TCP and UDP/IP. This software does not require server machine. Simple, lightweight, and free software 🙂 IPMsg software is available for MacOSX, iPhone, Android, Java, X11/GTK/GNOME and all sources supplied with protocol.
To install, run inpmsg4xx_installer.exe. (/silent, /extract or etc options will be shown by /h option) To uninstall, run uninstaller(setup.exe) in Start Menu. (Or in “Program and Features” in control panel).
To use IP Messenger, Left Single(or double) click on the icon opens a Send Message window. Right single click on the icon opens IPMsg menu such as setting, absence mode, view log, help, or etc.
Auto member detection over routers – The Member Master mode enables auto member detection over routers
Add RecvTrans(Slack or etc) – Trasnfer received messages to slack(or misc server) during lock screen.
Add Send Queue – Send Queue. If the receiver’s PC is inactive, wait to send in the background.
Add special command(ipcmd.exe) – The Special command supports “get/set absence mode” and “send/recv messages” or etc
Add Powerfull Logviewer
- Quick View/Scroll more than 100,000 messages with inline images
- High speed incremental full text search.
- Support to add comments/images
Support to relpy multiple addressees
- Auto member detect over router
- High speed file/folder transfer
- Inline image that is captured from desktop
- Safety message communication (RSA2048bit + AES256bit)
- Powerfull logviewer (v4.0 or later)
How to install the latest version of IP Messenger:
- Download IP Messenger setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - IP Messenger from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
IP Messenger Technical Details
- Main Category: IM, Calling & Video Chat
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-10-13
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about IP Messenger, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.