Wave Editor Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Wave Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Wave Editor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Wave Editor latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Wave Editor is a free digital audio editing software with a powerful and user-friendly editing environment. Suits beginners especially and perform basic editing capabilities like: cut, copy, paste and delete parts of recording.Based on the same ActiveX engine and developed from the ground up to be easy in use and fast. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
Wave Editor Key Features
Simple selection of audio blocks during playback with non-destructive editing allows you to make simulated changes to an audio track without overwriting the original file.
- Update Checker
- Integration with other audio tools
- Multilingual user interface
- Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and more…).
- Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit
- Channels: Mono/Stereo
- Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Maximum audio file size: 2 Gigabytes
What Can It Do?
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete
- Insert Silence
- Amplify with Peak limiter
- Fade In, Fade Out
- Save Selected Fragment
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/ Zoom Out
- Export to WAV and MP3 formats
How to install the latest version of Wave Editor:
- Download Wave Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wave Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wave Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-22