Dexster Audio Editor Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Dexster Audio Editor
by Softdiv - Free Trial
Dexster Audio Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Dexster Audio Editor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Dexster Audio Editor latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Edit audio files visually with award winning audio editing software. Even beginner can record, extract, edit, convert and burn easily.
Dexster Audio Editor is a Audio Editors software. Edit audio files visually with award winning audio editing software. Even beginner can record, extract, edit, convert and burn easily.
Download Dexster Audio Editor latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Dexster Audio Editor installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Dexster Audio Editor end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Editors
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 13 Mb
How to install the latest version of Dexster Audio Editor:
- Download Dexster Audio Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dexster Audio Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Dexster Audio Editor enables you to edit audio files visually with award winning audio editing software. Even beginner can record, extract, edit, convert and burn easily. Edit audio files visually (Open, Save, Cut, Copy, Delete Select, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Support multiple files editing at the same time
- Insert and change described information about marker / audio file
- Keyboard Shortcut Commands
Apply Audio Effects
Apply audio effects; Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, noise, silence, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Tempo, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Distortion.
Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) and DirectX effects
Preview effects before apply
Apply Audio Filters and Audio Restoration
Apply audio filters to the selected part of an audio file; Band Pass Filter, FFT Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, Peak EQ Filter, FIR Filter
Vocals, Noise, Clicks, Pops, Reduction
Dexster Audio Editor for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Softdiv. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.