Audacity Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Audacity for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Audacity latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Audacity is a free audio recording and editing software. It can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media. Furthermore, you can import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings.
Record from microphone, line input, USB, or Firewire devices and others. It is not hard to record computer playback on Windows Vista and later by choosing “Windows WASAPI” host in Device Toolbar then a “loopback” input.
How to install the latest version of Audacity:
- Download Audacity setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Audacity from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Audacity Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Audacity, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.