VRoot Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Mgyun - Freeware
VRoot 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VRoot for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VRoot latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Rooting software for any kind of android device in single click.
VRoot is a Tools software. Rooting software for any kind of android device in single click.
Download VRoot latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save VRoot installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept VRoot end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 35 Mb
How to install the latest version of VRoot:
- Download VRoot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VRoot from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VRoot is a rooting software for any kind of android device in single click. It compatible with 8000+ Android devices and support for newest versions of android. This is windows based tool so you need to have PC running windows.
How to root any android phone with VRoot tool – Step by step guide
Step 1 – Backup all the data on your device before start the vRoot process.
Step 2 – Download the android VRoot tool using vrootdownload.info and install. NOTE: If you are Non-Chines please use vroot english version
Step 3 – Enable debugging on your android device.(Settings–>Developer options–>USB debugging)
Step 4 – Open the VRoot software on your computer.
Step 5 – Connect the PC and the android device.
Step 6 – Once you connect the device and pc it will automatically detect your smart phone.
Step 7 – Then click the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
Step 8 – Device will reboot automatically and confirm by the Vroot software
VRoot for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Mgyun. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.