VPNSecure 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
VPNSecure 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VPNSecure for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VPNSecure latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VPNSecure provides VPN server locations in 48 countries and is frequently adding to the list. You have the ability to change your server location at any time with unlimited switching & we can recommend server locations that will likely work best for your connection. Gigabit servers located in strategic locations across the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand & Asia. Click ‘See Locations’ for our full list of VPN servers.
By using VPNSecure you can take back your freedom and enjoy un-restricted internet. In heavily restricted regions we offer obfuscation (Stealth VPN) built right into our hand crafted VPN client. Choose your encryption cipher, from a low cipher of 64bits, to high encryption using AES-256. This gives you the freedom and ability to choose the type of connection you prefer.
It encrypts the data flowing from your computer therefore no one else on the same Wifi network can view your data.
The premium VPN service allows you to use multiple ciphers, OpenVPN Keys and Configs, Smart DNS, HTTP Proxy servers and unlimited bandwidth, access to 48 Countries.
ONLINE PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE
Securely encrypt your web traffic and conceal your IP address.
LOCKUP YOUR DATA
Choose your level of encryption & Inbuilt leak protection!
UNBLOCK CONTENT & WEBSITES
Unblock content with our VPN service & Unlimited Bandwidth
How to install the latest version of VPNSecure:
- Download VPNSecure setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VPNSecure from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VPNSecure Technical Details
- Main Category: VPN and Proxy
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-06-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VPNSecure, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.