IVPN Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download IVPN for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install IVPN latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IVPN for Windows offers you 100% leak protection with the IVPN firewall, automatic connection on insecure Wi-Fi and Multihop. Shut out hackers, identity thieves and the global government surveillance apparatus — every time you go online. iT offers you 100% leak protection with the IVPN firewall, automatic connection on insecure Wi-Fi and Multihop.
iT can automatically connect to our secure network whenever you join an insecure Wi-Fi hotspot ensuring you’re always protected. Even if you’re lured onto a rogue honeypot network posing as a well known hotspot you’ll be safe as all your data is encrypted.
iT allows you disguise your VPN connection so it appears unlike a VPN connection, bypassing these restrictive firewalls and ensuring your freedom.
Get started in minutes with our best-in-class apps, no complex setups wasting your time.
We don’t log any of your online activity – verified by independent audit results.
Secure and protect all your data with 256 bit AES + 4096 bit RSA encryption.
Cancel your subscription anytime and easily with no questions asked. No bullshit.
Our experts are available 24/7 to ensure you’re never left waiting.
Use IVPN on up to 5 devices with a single IVPN account, providing you even more value.
Try IVPN for 7 days and get a full refund if you are not delighted — no questions asked.
OWN DNS SERVER
IVPN operates its own logless DNS servers to ensure your DNS requests don’t leak.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Connect to any of our servers in any location without restrictions. We’re adding more every month.
How to install the latest version of IVPN:
- Download IVPN setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - IVPN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
IVPN Technical Details
- Main Category: VPN and Proxy
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about IVPN, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.