VisualSVN Server Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VisualSVN Server for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VisualSVN Server latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VisualSVN Server allows you to easily install and manage a fully-functional Subversion server on the Windows platform. Thanks to its robustness, unbeatable usability and unique enterprise-grade features, VisualSVN Server is useful both for small business and corporate users.
VisualSVN Server is distributed as a single installation package with the latest versions of all the required components. The installation process is extremely simple and allows you to setup a full-featured and ready to use Subversion server in just a few clicks. Upgrades to newer versions are simple too.
Active Directory Single Sign-On
Allows users to access VisualSVN Server using their current Active Directory domain credentials. Secure Kerberos V5 or NTLM authentication protocols are used. Support for two-factor authentication and smart cards is available.
Multisite Repository Replication
Provides high-performance replication between geographically distributed sites using VisualSVN Distributed File System (VDFS) technology. Distributed repositories are writable and functionally equivalent to regular Subversion repositories.
Backup and Restore
The Backup and Restore feature was specifically designed for Subversion repositories and enables highly effective hot backup capabilities. In conjunction with scheduled repository verification, the Backup and Restore feature provides a reliable data protection from human errors and software or hardware failures.
HTML5-powered Web Interface
A rich web interface for Subversion repositories with modern look and feel. The Repository Web Interface is seamlessly integrated with all authentication and authorization features of VisualSVN Server. Ensures easy integration with issue trackers and other third-party applications
Remote Server Administration
Allows to administer remote instances of VisualSVN Server. Because VisualSVN Server Manager is a standard MMC snap-in, you can create a single console to manage several VisualSVN Server instances across your network.
- Active Directory Single Sign-On
- Multisite Repository Replication
- Backup and Restore
- HTML5-powered Web Interface
- PowerShell Scripting and Automation
- Repository Management Delegation
- Remote Server Administration
- Access and Operational Logging
How to install the latest version of VisualSVN Server:
- Download VisualSVN Server setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VisualSVN Server from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VisualSVN Server Technical Details
- Main Category: Web Server
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-01-15
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VisualSVN Server, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.