ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender deals with known ransomware in a way no other solution can. Specially designed for detecting and blocking ransomware prior to any damage, Ransomware Defender blacklists and stops both common and unique ransomware. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing active protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
It is fully automated, taking care of all threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down mechanism that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main antiviruses and anti-malware products!
Key Features at A glance
Always keeps an eye out for possible ransomware threats.
SMART RANSOMWARE DETECTION
Thanks to advanced detection systems Ransomware Defender will locate and report any potential threat in real time.
ACTIVE PROTECTION AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stands guard 365/24/7. Any suspicious activity will be stopped, reported and removed if needed.
Ransomware Defender protects you from malicious online attempts to attack your computer and infect it with malware.
SCHEDULED SCAN/CLEAN ACTION
Schedule automated scans at your desired frequency and timing, thus make sure you do not forget to manually scan your computer frequently.
Ransomware Defender automatically updates on a daily basis, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible.
Fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically for you.
SECURE FILE ERASER
If you suspect some application on your PC contains the threat, you’ll be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
How to install the latest version of ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender:
- Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Technical Details
- Main Category: Antivirus | Anti-Malware
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.