UniDAC Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Devart - Free Trial
UniDAC 64 bit Download [Free]
Download UniDAC for Windows 11 64 bit. Install UniDAC latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Powerful library of cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (FPC).
UniDAC is a Code Editors and Development software. Powerful library of cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (FPC).
Download UniDAC latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save UniDAC installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept UniDAC end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 100+ Mb
How to install the latest version of UniDAC:
- Download UniDAC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UniDAC from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UniDAC or Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a powerful library of cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (FPC). It is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
It provides transparent server-independent interfaces for working with different databases, and lets you change the client engine for a specific server type just by changing single connection option. It means that you can easily switch between different database servers in your cross-database UniDAC-based application.
UniDAC chooses the best way specific to the server to perform most operations. Every UniDAC data provider uses server-specific native connectivity. All operations with data are performed by providers automatically considering the selected database server peculiarities.
Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
UniDAC is a cross-platform solution for developing applications using various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and FreeBSD for both x86 and x64 platforms. UniDAC also provides support for the FireMonkey platform, which allows you to develop visually spectacular high-performance desktop and mobile native applications.
UniDAC for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.