UniDAC Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download UniDAC for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install UniDAC latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
UniDAC or Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a powerful library of cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus (FPC). It is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
It provides transparent server-independent interfaces for working with different databases, and lets you change the client engine for a specific server type just by changing single connection option. It means that you can easily switch between different database servers in your cross-database UniDAC-based application.
UniDAC chooses the best way specific to the server to perform most operations. Every UniDAC data provider uses server-specific native connectivity. All operations with data are performed by providers automatically considering the selected database server peculiarities.
Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
UniDAC is a cross-platform solution for developing applications using various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and FreeBSD for both x86 and x64 platforms. UniDAC also provides support for the FireMonkey platform, which allows you to develop visually spectacular high-performance desktop and mobile native applications.
How to install the latest version of UniDAC:
- Download UniDAC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UniDAC from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UniDAC Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about UniDAC, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.