Cacher Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Penguin Labs - Freeware
Cacher 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Cacher for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Cacher latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The code snippet organizer for pro developers, Build a cloud-based snippet library for you and your team!
Cacher is a Code Editors and Development software. The code snippet organizer for pro developers, Build a cloud-based snippet library for you and your team!
Download Cacher latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Cacher installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Cacher end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 50 Mb
How to install the latest version of Cacher:
- Download Cacher setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Cacher from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Cacher is a code snippet organizer for pro developers, Build a cloud-based snippet library for you and your team! It features editor and syntax highlighting support for over 100+ programming languages, from Python to Go to VMEL. Use It’s flexible color-coded labeling system to organize your code any way you like.
Every snippet has a page on Snippets, our code-sharing community for Cacher users. Send snippet URLs through email, Slack, Twitter or embed them on your blog.
Install our plugins for Visual Studio Code, Atom Editor and Sublime Text to create and insert snippets without leaving your favorite editor. Cacher’s team and organization features empower you to build a shared knowledge base for your company:
- Shared team snippets and labels
- Granular team and account roles
- Team code reviews
- Centralized org account management
- Cross-platform sharing
Share code snippets across all platforms. Desktop apps for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Docs with Markdown
Use Cacher to create a beautiful knowledge base with support for Markdown files.
- Sync with GitHub Gist
Sign in with your GitHub account to have your snippets sync with Gist on every update.
Cacher for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Penguin Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.