uBlock Origin Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by uBlock - Freeware
uBlock Origin 64 bit Download [Free]
Download uBlock Origin for Windows 11 64 bit. Install uBlock Origin latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
An efficient ad blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
uBlock Origin is a Web Browsers software. An efficient ad blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
Download uBlock Origin latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save uBlock Origin installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept uBlock Origin end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Web Browsers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2.5 Mb
How to install the latest version of uBlock Origin:
- Download uBlock Origin setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - uBlock Origin from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
uBlock Origin is NOT only an “ad blocker”: it is a wide-spectrum blocker — which happens to be able to function as a mere “ad blocker”. The default behavior of uBlock Origin when newly installed is to block ads, trackers and malware sites through EasyList, EasyPrivacy, Peter Lowe’s ad/tracking/malware servers, various lists of malware sites, and uBlock Origin’s own filter lists.
In Depth Main Features of uBlock Origin for Chrome, FireFox and Other Web Browsers
It blocks ads through its support of the Adblock Plus filter syntax. It extends the syntax and is designed to work with custom rules and filters. Furthermore, advanced mode allows uBlock Origin to work in default-deny mode, which mode will cause all 3rd-party network requests to be blocked by default, unless allowed by the user.
An efficient blocker: easy on memory and CPU footprint, and yet can load and enforce thousands more filters than other popular blockers out there. Flexible, it’s more than an “ad blocker”: it can also read and create filters from hosts files.
Out of the box, these lists of filters are loaded and enforced:
- Peter Lowe’s Ad server list
- Malware domains
uBlock Origin for Windows 11 is developed and updated by uBlock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.