Brave Browser Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Brave Software - Freeware
Brave Browser 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Brave Browser for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Brave Browser latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Browse faster by blocking ads and trackers.
Brave Browser is a Web Browsers software. Browse faster by blocking ads and trackers.
Download Brave Browser latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Brave Browser installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Brave Browser end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Web Browsers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Brave Browser:
- Download Brave Browser setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Brave Browser from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Brave Browser is a free web browser that makes browsing faster by blocking ads and trackers that violate your privacy and cost you time and money. It loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome and Safari on mobile. And Brave is 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
Blocks ads and trackers by default so you browse faster and safer. You can add ad blocking extensions to your existing browser, but it’s complicated and they often conflict with one another because browser companies don’t test them. Worse, the leading ad blockers still allow some ads and all trackers.
Popular sites host as many as 70 trackers. Brave blocks the software that follows you around.
The “private” or “incognito” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Those tabs mostly stop other people that use your device from seeing where you’ve been. Brave’s private tab stops trackers and will soon feature “Tor in the tab,” providing even deeper privacy.
Brave Browser for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Brave Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.