TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere
TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere for Windows 11 64 bit. Install TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
TrustPort USB Antivirus is a mobile solution for the secure transmission of data on interchangeable memory media for example ﬂash disks or memory cards. It prevents copying of harmful codes onto your memory media.
As soon as the memory medium is connected to a given computer the resident protection is activated. This prevents the storing of harmful codes on the given medium. So you never have to worry that while using a computer with an unknown level of security, for example in an internet cafe, that your USB ﬂash disk or memory card will be infected.
It is important to delete sensitive confdential data after it is no longer in use in a way that no one can reconstruct it. For this task the program oﬀers secure shredding as the disused fles are repeatedly overwritten with random data. You can choose from eight levels of security in shredding.
Portable security solution
Strong data encryption
Reliable data shredding
Excellent virus detection
Rapid response to threats
Secured data transfer through portable media
Protection against copying of a malicious code to a portable medium
Data encryption against unauthorized accesses
Automatic updates – always the present protection
How to install the latest version of TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere:
- Download TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere Technical Details
- Main Category: Antivirus | Anti-Malware
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21