Technitium MAC Address Changer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Technitium MAC Address Changer
Technitium MAC Address Changer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Technitium MAC Address Changer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Technitium MAC Address Changer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change (spoof) Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) instantly. It has a very simple user interface and provides ample information regarding each NIC in the machine. Every NIC has a MAC address hard coded in its circuit by the manufacturer.
This hard coded MAC address is used by windows drivers to access Ethernet Network (LAN). This tool can set a new MAC address to your NIC, bypassing the original hard coded MAC address. Technitium MAC Address Changer is a must tool in every security professionals tool box.
- Enhanced network configuration presets with IPv6 support allow you to quickly switch between network configurations.
- Allows complete configuration of any network adapter.
- Command line options with entire software functionality available. You can select a preset from specified preset file to apply directly.
- Update network card vendors list feature allows you to download latest vendor data (OUI) from IEEE.org.
How to install the latest version of Technitium MAC Address Changer:
- Download Technitium MAC Address Changer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Technitium MAC Address Changer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Technitium MAC Address Changer Technical Details
- Main Category: Internet Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19