Telerik Testing Framework Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Telerik Testing Framework
Telerik Testing Framework 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Telerik Testing Framework for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Telerik Testing Framework latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Telerik Testing Framework is a free and efficient Code-up robust test automation. Testing Framework exposes numerous properties and methods to help you easily build non-brittle, maintainable functional tests. Expand your browser compatibility testing to all the latest major browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari without ever changing your test case code.
Create robust automated tests for almost any web and desktop app: HTML5, XAML, AJAX and MVC. Record and run tests against multiple browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Then further customize and extend them in C# or VB.NET. Easily update elements across all your test cases by using the Elements explorer. Debug both code via Visual Studio and recorded steps via the Test Studio Visual Debugger.
Easy to Set up and Use
Installing the Testing Framework is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is run the installer and then open your favorite IDE to get started with writing functional tests.
Test HTML5, AJAX, XAML
Set implicit and explicit waits, test drag-n-drop and hovers, dynamic page elements, complex animations, generic and custom UI controls, and more.
Telerik Controls Support
Enjoy native support for Telerik UI controls for AJAX, Silverlight and WPF as well as Kendo UI web widgets. But you can write great tests without our controls too.
- Integrate any build server with your recorded tests
- Generate tests for NUnit, MbUnit, MSTest, or xUnit
- Source control system integration
- Native support for Telerik controls
How to install the latest version of Telerik Testing Framework:
- Download Telerik Testing Framework setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Telerik Testing Framework from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Telerik Testing Framework Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19