StairDesigner Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Boole & Partners - Free Trial
StairDesigner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download StairDesigner for Windows 11 64 bit. Install StairDesigner latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Balanced stair design software, used in the wood, marble, stone, and metal industries.
StairDesigner is a Photo Apps software. Balanced stair design software, used in the wood, marble, stone, and metal industries.
Download StairDesigner latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save StairDesigner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept StairDesigner end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 12 Mb
How to install the latest version of StairDesigner:
- Download StairDesigner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - StairDesigner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
StairDesigner is a polyvalent straight, helicoidal, and balanced stair design software, used in the wood, marble, stone, and metal industries. It allows a quick stairway parameters entry. Its Help and Control Function checks the Riser Height, Tread Length, and Stair Rule parameters (Blondel’s law), and helps reaching the stair compliance.
It is based on the Boole & Partners exclusive Global Balancing Function, which summarizes major balancing theories, and calculates «S-shaped» stairs, cut-off corners stairs, English styled stairs, and rounded stairs, and also optimizes concrete stairs coverage (StairDesigner-Pro_RB).
Help and Control Function
StairDesigner controls each of the Riser Height, the Tread Length, and the Stair Rule vis-a-vis [Min – Max] intervals.
When the stair values comply with the [Min – Max] control intervals (default values as per contra), StairDesigner displays a green signal.
Global Balancing Function
Once the stairway is defined, StairDesigner calculates a stair global balancing. All steps are balanced by default, but each step’s postion may be moved individually : StairDesigner will then automatically recalculate the stair balancing.
«S shaped» Stairs :
StairDesigner is able to design up to 7 flights stairs. Each flight is determined by its dimensions, and its angle with the previous flight.
It flights may be defined with an either left or right rotation, enabling «S-shaped» stairs design.
English styled Stairs
In the case of an «English styled stair» (without stringboards), StairDesigner calculates the banisters positions directly in the steps.
StairDesigner takes into account the front and rear distances to the step nose, as well as the maximum empty space between two banisters, in order to reach the most homogeneous distribution.
When successive flights are joined with arcs, StairDesigner calculates all the corresponding rounded shapes.
This StairDesigner feature enables winding stairs design.
StairDesigner for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Boole & Partners. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.