Flip Image Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Flip Image 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Flip Image for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Flip Image latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Flip Image is an easy way to create animated flipping digital photo albums that behave like actual photo albums. You can import hundreds of images from your computer, scanner or camera, and then generate a flipping album which can be viewed online as Flash slideshow, sent by email or even burnt to CD.
Flip Image enables you totally control your album style, size, colors, background, and all without any programming work!
Build stunning albums with frames & cliparts Create a real flipping effect albums in minutes
While using Flip Image to build animated image galleries, you can see different styles of frames and various kinds of cliparts, such as cotton characters, love images, Christmas tree, etc.. Apply the objects to decorate your albums, make your digital albums more attractive and different.
Create a real flipping effect albums in minutes
With the easy-to-use interface of Flip Image, you can create realistic Flash slideshow page flipping digital albums in less than 10 minutes. No programming tricks needed!
Customize your albums style
With Flip Image, you can make YOUR Flash Slideshow albums. Customize the flip album colors. Set background image to brand it. Customize the toolbar to allow or not allow users to print, to download or to share your flip album. Modify height and width to make your image, whether landscape or portrait, show correctly. There are dozens of settings which allow you to customize the flip album output.
How to install the latest version of Flip Image:
- Download Flip Image setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Flip Image from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Flip Image Technical Details
- Main Category: Slideshow
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20