SQLite Expert 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
by Coral Creek
SQLite Expert 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SQLite Expert for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install SQLite Expert latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SQLite Expert is the perfect tool for getting familiar with SQLite. Covers basic SQLite features. It is a powerful tool designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases.
Visual SQL Query Builder
Build complex SQL queries with ease.
Formatted SQL query text layout.
Powerful means of SQL query parsing and analysis.
Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
Powerful restructure capabilities
Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
Restructure any complex table without losing data.
Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.
Import and Export data
Import data from ADO data source, CSV files, SQL script or SQLite.
Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
Export data to Excel via clipboard.
Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
Full Unicode support.
Support for attached databases.
Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
Lua and Pascal scripting support.
How to install the latest version of SQLite Expert:
- Download SQLite Expert setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SQLite Expert from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SQLite Expert Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about SQLite Expert, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.