SQL Server Management Studio Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
SQL Server Management Studio
by Microsoft - Freeware
SQL Server Management Studio 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SQL Server Management Studio for Windows 11 64 bit. Install SQL Server Management Studio latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
An integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database.
SQL Server Management Studio is a Code Editors and Development software. An integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database.
Download SQL Server Management Studio latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save SQL Server Management Studio installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept SQL Server Management Studio end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 523+ Mb
How to install the latest version of SQL Server Management Studio:
- Download SQL Server Management Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SQL Server Management Studio from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. SSMS provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use SSMS to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
Use SSMS to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop all components of SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and SQL Data Warehouse. SSMS provides a single comprehensive utility that combines a broad group of graphical tools with a number of rich script editors to provide access to SQL Server for developers and database administrators of all skill levels.
Use SSMS to query, design, and manage your databases and data warehouses, wherever they are – on your local computer, or in the cloud.
SQL Server Management Studio (GA) Available Languages:
Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | English (United States) | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese (Brazil) | Russian | Spanish
Use Object Explorer to view and manage all of the objects in one or more instances of SQL Server.
How to use Template Explorer to build and manage files of boilerplate text that can be used to speed the development of queries and scripts.
How to use the deprecated Solution Explorer to build projects used to manage administration items such as scripts and queries.
Visual Database Tools
How to use the visual design tools included in Management Studio.
Query and Text Editors (SQL Server Management Studio)
How to use the Management Studio language editors to interactively build and debug queries and scripts.
SQL Server Management Studio for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.