Snipaste Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Snipaste - Freeware
Snipaste 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Snipaste for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Snipaste latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Simple and powerful snipping tool, and also allows you to pin the screenshot back onto the screen
Snipaste is a Screen Capture software. Simple and powerful snipping tool, and also allows you to pin the screenshot back onto the screen
Download Snipaste latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Snipaste installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Snipaste end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Screen Capture
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 12+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Snipaste:
- Download Snipaste setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Snipaste from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Snipaste is simple and powerful snipping tool, and also allows you to pin the screenshot back onto the screen. Convert text or color info in the clipboard into a floating image window. Such windows can be zoomed, rotated, flipped, made translucent, and even made click-through! If you are a programmer, a designer or whoever works much time before the computer, you will be surprised how it can help you get your work done more efficiently!
Snipaste Main Features & Advantages
- Auto detect UI elements
- Pixel-level control
- Color picker (try F1, C, F3)
- History play back (,/.)
- Multi-screen support
- HiDPI (retina display) support
Paste images as topmost floating windows
Easy image annotation
- Marker pen
Advanced annotation tools
- Gaussian blur
- Undo & redo
- Theme color, interface font, tray icon, and more
- Hot keys
- Detailed functionality options
Snipaste for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Snipaste. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.