Ashampoo Snap Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Ashampoo Snap 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Ashampoo Snap for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Ashampoo Snap latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ashampoo Snap captures all screen contents to create images and videos that tell your story the way you meant it to be told!
Save yourself lengthy explanations and create intuitive, meaningful images in a just a few clicks.
- Create, edit and add comments to screenshots
- Create screenshots of fullscreen games without quality loss
- Numerous design options
Capture your screen, add comments or extract content from the Internet. Smart editing tools and a extensive set of ready-made graphics and effects enable users to describe and explain complex issues quickly and easily.
Various options to comment or annotate allow for a smooth and comfortable work flow. Supports resolutions up to 4K and can even take screenshots of 3D fullscreen games without quality loss.
The program runs quietly in the background until activated either through keyboard shortcuts or the auto-hiding floating toolbar. Screenshots from the Internet can include their origins either as text overlays or embedded in their metadata to support additional filtering and sorting options.
Thanks to multi-core support, comprehensive operations like fullscreen video recording or rendering collages run at maximum speed.
Multi-display environments with varying resolutions are also fully supported. Results can either be saved locally or uploaded into the cloud.
How to install the latest version of Ashampoo Snap:
- Download Ashampoo Snap setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ashampoo Snap from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ashampoo Snap Technical Details
- Main Category: Screen Capture
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20