Snappy Driver Installer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Snappy Driver Installer
Snappy Driver Installer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Snappy Driver Installer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Snappy Driver Installer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Snappy Driver Installer is a free driver updater with a huge driver collection for offline usage. DriverPacks were created for integrating drivers directly into your Windows setup CD, which also happens to make an unnattended installation easier.
This version is ideal if your Internet is slow or you don’t plan on using the tool to install/update drivers very often. You need to download indexes via the app in order to scan your hardware.
This version is ideal if you want to be able to use the tool on the go without any Internet connection. You need to use a torrent client to download the whole package for offline use.
Automatically creates a system restore point.
Supports all Windows
Compatible with all versions of Windows, including server editions.
Pick any theme you like or make your own.
State of the art algorithms for finding the best matching drivers for any devices.
Licensed under GNU GPL v3.0. You can review the source code and submit patches.
Twenty seven languages are supported. Your language is probably among them.
How to install the latest version of Snappy Driver Installer:
- Download Snappy Driver Installer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Snappy Driver Installer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Snappy Driver Installer Technical Details
- Main Category: Driver Tools & Packs
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19