AS SSD Benchmark Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
AS SSD Benchmark
by Alex - Freeware
AS SSD Benchmark 64 bit Download [Free]
Download AS SSD Benchmark for Windows 11 64 bit. Install AS SSD Benchmark latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains six synthetic and three copy tests.
AS SSD Benchmark is a Hardware software. Determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains six synthetic and three copy tests.
Download AS SSD Benchmark latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save AS SSD Benchmark installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept AS SSD Benchmark end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 261 KB
How to install the latest version of AS SSD Benchmark:
- Download AS SSD Benchmark setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AS SSD Benchmark from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
The synthetic tests determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD. These tests are done without using the operating system cache. In the seq test, the program measures how long it takes to read or write a 1 GB file. In the 4K test, the read and write power is determined on randomly selected 4K blocks. The 4K 64 Thrd test is similar to the 4K procedure except that the read and write operations are spread across 64 threads. For Native Command Queuing (NCQ) SSDs, this test should represent differences between the IDE operating mode where NCQ is not supported and the AHCI mode. The additional compression test can measure the performance of the SSD depending on the compressibility of the data. This is especially important for controllers that use compression to increase cell performance and longevity.
In the first three synthetic tests and the compression test, the size of the test file is 1 GB. Finally, the access time of the SSD is determined, whereby the access during reading is determined over the entire capacity of the SSD (full-stroke). The write access test is done with a 1 GB test file.
AS SSD Benchmark for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Alex. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.