SIW 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
SIW 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SIW for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install SIW latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner.
It can create a report file (HTML, JSON, CSV, TXT or XML), and you can run it in batch mode for
- Computer Inventory, Hardware, Software and Network Information, Software License Management
- Security Audit, Server Configuration Management
System Information of SIW
- Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers), Passwords Recovery, Installed Programs, Applications.
- Security, Accessibility, Environment, Regional Settings, File Associations, Running Processes.
- Loaded DLLs, Drivers, NT Services, Autorun, Scheduled Tasks.
Also Databases, Audio and Video Codecs, Shared DLLs, ActiveX, MMC Snap-Ins, Shell Extensions, Event Viewer, Certificates, etc.
System Summary, Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Memory, Sensors, Devices, Chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, System Slots.
Network Adapters, Video Card, Monitor, Sound Devices, Storage Devices, Logical Disks, Disk Drives.
CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Battery and Power Policy, Printers, etc.
Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Network Connections.
Active Directory (Computers, Groups and Users), Network Shares, Open Ports, etc.
MAC Address Changer, Wake On LAN, Remote Licenses (from Windows Folder, Remote Computer or Registry Hive), Hosts Scan, Ping, Trace, etc.
Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Shutdown / Restart, Monitor Test, MUICache Viewer, URL Explorer, Open Files, etc.
How to install the latest version of SIW:
- Download SIW setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SIW from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SIW Technical Details
- Main Category: Hardware
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about SIW, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.