EVEREST Home Edition Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
EVEREST Home Edition
by FinalWire - Freeware
EVEREST Home Edition 64 bit Download [Free]
Download EVEREST Home Edition for Windows 11 64 bit. Install EVEREST Home Edition latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Portable free system information tool for Windows that lets you view all the major hardware components of a computer.
EVEREST Home Edition is a Hardware software. Portable free system information tool for Windows that lets you view all the major hardware components of a computer.
Download EVEREST Home Edition latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save EVEREST Home Edition installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept EVEREST Home Edition end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4.19 Mb
How to install the latest version of EVEREST Home Edition:
- Download EVEREST Home Edition setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - EVEREST Home Edition from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
EVEREST Home Edition is a portable free system information tool for Windows that lets you view all the major hardware components of a computer. It gathers information on the motherboard, multimedia devices, CPU, network, storage devices, display, memory, and basic operating system details.
This edition of EVEREST has been discontinued, which means it’s no longer being updated or supported by Lavayls.
Basic software information like the operating system version, installed service pack, and logged in user
Motherboard manufacturer name and URL, product name, version, and serial number
BIOS details, such as the vendor name and URL, version, possible issues, date, size, boot devices, features, supported standards,
and expansion capabilities
System properties include the manufacturer, product, version, serial number, and UUID
CPU name and clock speed, multiplier, instruction set, current utilization, and cache size
List of CPUID registers, instruction set, security features, power management features, and MSR registers,
Power details like the current power source and battery status (if present), like its remaining life
Total, used, free, and currently used physical and virtual memory as well as physical address extension (PAE) details like whether
its supported by the OS and CPU
Chipset properties, possible problems, manufacturer URL and name, and memory rows
Memory read, write, and latency benchmark
and much more …
EVEREST Home Edition for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FinalWire. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.