Shotcut 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Shotcut 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Shotcut for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Shotcut latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor from Meltytech, LLC.
Shotcut Key Advantages & Features
Wide Format Support
Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions and frame-rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats.
Device and Transport Options
Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface
Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
Shotcut Video Editor Tutorial
An introduction to Shotcut and how to use the basic features for playing, converting, trimming, filtering, and encoding videos. Plus, how to make and edit playlists to make a project of multiple trimmed and filtered shots.
- You open files by drag-n-drop in addition to the usual menu and toolbar methods.
- Tap J, K, L to control playback speed and direction. Tap J or L repeatedly to go faster.
- Tap I or O to set the in and out points.
- Press left or right cursor keys to step frame-by-frame.
- Press page up or down to step one second at-a-time.
- Press alt+left or alt+right to jump between start, in, out, and end.
- Version is based on date. You can choose to update whenever you like and keep multiple versions (new versions are available monthly).
How to install the latest version of Shotcut:
- Download Shotcut setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Shotcut from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Shotcut Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Shotcut, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.