Remote Desktop Audit Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Remote Desktop Audit
Remote Desktop Audit 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Remote Desktop Audit for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Remote Desktop Audit latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Remote Desktop Audit is designed for monitoring the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop. All information about remote desktop sessions across your servers will be collected in one place, thereby allowing for in-depth data analysis and providing valuable new insights. Thanks to data filtering and aggregation, you can raise the bar for data reports and view them in both tabular and graphical representations.
The tool will also help you to detect failed logons and other suspicious events – which are often signs of hacker attacks. And even if a network incident occurs, Remote Desktop Audit will also be very useful for quick analysis and investigation.
Collect information about Remote Desktop Sessions (Terminal Server Session) from one or more hosts, in one place
No need for software agents on remote hosts – all you need to do is to check the servers you want to analyze in the list
Use powerful filters for remote desktop session logs to make data analysis much easier
Aggregate logs by server, user, IP address, or time
Calculate additional parameters in user sessions based on logs, such as session duration, or group sessions by server, user name, and IP address
View event logs and user sessions in both tabular and graphical representations
How to install the latest version of Remote Desktop Audit:
- Download Remote Desktop Audit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Remote Desktop Audit from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Remote Desktop Audit Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-22