R-Undelete Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by R-Tools - Free Trial
R-Undelete 64 bit Download [Free]
Download R-Undelete for Windows 11 64 bit. Install R-Undelete latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Powerful file undelete and file recovery software to find and restore lost files on a disk, USB, memory stick, SD card.
R-Undelete is a Tools software. Powerful file undelete and file recovery software to find and restore lost files on a disk, USB, memory stick, SD card.
Download R-Undelete latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save R-Undelete installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept R-Undelete end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 65 Mb
How to install the latest version of R-Undelete:
- Download R-Undelete setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - R-Undelete from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
R-Undelete recovers files on any local disk it recognizes including HDD, SSD, USB/NVME storage devices, memory cards, virtual disks and undamaged RAIDs and Windows Storage Spaces.
Free R-UNDELETE version for Home Users recovers files from external USB disks, digital photo and video camera memory cards and other storage devices with the FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT) file system.
It’s a powerful file undelete solution with a neat wizard-style interface for Windows OS users to recover files even from damaged and/or deleted partitions on the same level as the highly rated R-Studio with the exception of some special data recovery features like damaged RAID reconstruction, Hex editing and recovery over Network.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Undelete can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
R-Undelete for Windows 11 is developed and updated by R-Tools. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.