QuickTime Player Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download QuickTime Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install QuickTime Player latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
QuickTime Player enables you to run and play videos with media media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. Although, Wiindows is including support for these formats for long time now. Usually, you will not need to install this player or its browser plugin.
How to install the latest version of QuickTime Player:
- Download QuickTime Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - QuickTime Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
QuickTime Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about QuickTime Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.