Aurora Blu-ray Media Player 64 bit Download for Windows 10 PC, Laptop (2021)
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Aurora Blu-ray Media Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Aurora Blu-ray Media Player latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a Windows based multimedia player software which can play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files and any other video formats as far as you can imagine. If you don’t want to shift your Blu-ray media player from time to time to ship with all various kind of video formats, Aurora all-in-one Blu-ray media player with a pretty design and easy-to-use experience will be your helpful assistant.
Perfect Blu-ray Playback
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player undoubtedly wins the crown in the field of Blu-ray Disc playback. You enjoy your high definition Blu-ray movie in just a few mouse clicks. Additionally, users can get a navigation menu for Blu-ray movie when they open a Blu-ray movie which offers you a panoramic view of the disc and you can make your own choice.
Almighty Media Player to Play All Videos
Got a colossal downloads? Aurora Blu-ray Media Player supports all video formats, whether it’s AVCHD, MKV, FLV, MPEG-4 or MOV videos. Once you own Aurora Blu-ray player software, you can play them all with different languages of subtitles and audio tracks.
High Quality Audio to Match your HD Movies
HD images on your screen, of course, should match amazing audio output lingering around your ears. To catch up the most advanced audio tech and benefit all our users, Aurora Blu-ray Media Player for Windows has now supported DTS 7.1, DTS HD, AC3/DTS 5.1.
Social Network Sharing Makes you Never Off the Line
Even though you are enjoying the movie, with Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, you will keep yourself active among your friends. Post your comments about the movie on Facebook or Twitter anytime and makes your voice heard.
How to install the latest version of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- Download Aurora Blu-ray Media Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-04-10
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.