Phototheca Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Phototheca for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Phototheca latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Phototheca is a photo management software that makes it easy to view, sort, organize and share thousands of digital photos and videos. Import from cameras, memory cards, hard drives, network shares, iOS devices. Tag photos and videos with keywords, arrange into albums, remove duplicates, upload to Web.
It gives you the most convenient tool-set to organize and structure your photos. Have thousands of photos and want to bring them in order? It’s easy – create and populate Events, Albums and Smart Albums. Tag your photos with keywords, friends and places where your photos were taken. Filter by camera model or date. Correct wrong time stamps on photos if the camera had the wrong date setup. Build your own photo library, refined and transparent, structured the way you like.
Change the size of thumbnails with a slider to view more or bigger thumbnails; adjust the height of the photo stripe when viewing a single photo. Launch instant search for photos by keywords with the Keywords panel. Travel in time across your photo-library with amazing Calendar and Timeline features.
Phototheca gives comprehensive toolbox to work with keywords of images. View, search, change and delete keywords with a confusion-free interface. Correct wrong time-stamps of photos, change descriptions and rate photos.
- Commercial use of Phototheca at your workplace.
- Unlimited size of a library (up to 5,000 images in Phototheca Free)
- Unlimited amount of shared albums (up to 30 in Phototheca Free)
- iPhone and iPad support. Import photos directly from Apple devices
- Restore forgotten passwords of safeboxes
- Premium Support
How to install the latest version of Phototheca:
- Download Phototheca setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Phototheca from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Phototheca Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Viewer
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Phototheca, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.