PhotoFiltre Studio X
PhotoFiltre Studio X Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download PhotoFiltre Studio X for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PhotoFiltre Studio X latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PhotoFiltre Studio X allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio a robust look. PhotoFiltre Studio also has layer manager (with Alpha channel), advanced brushes, nozzles (or tubes), red eye corrector, batch module and lot of other powerful tools.
Key Features of PhotoFiltre Studio X
Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics.
You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma
correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
PhotoFiltre Studio uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes
(rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the
lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a
series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
PhotoFiltre Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also
some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes, …).
The LayersEach picture has an independant Layers Frame. Three thumbnail sizes are available:
- Standard size (see the screenshot above)
- Large size
- Invisible (Null size)
PhotoFiltre Studio can handle several layers type:
- Bitmap Type: (eg. : Cut/Paste Operations)
- Text Type : Dynamic, it can be modified at any time
- Settings Type : provides Real-Time gamma, contrast or Hue adjustements
- Color Type : provides Real-Time transparents effects
Some Drop Shadow Options are available in Bitmap & text mode.
How to install the latest version of PhotoFiltre Studio X:
- Download PhotoFiltre Studio X setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PhotoFiltre Studio X from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PhotoFiltre Studio X Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-08-01
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PhotoFiltre Studio X, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.