OCCT Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by OCCT/OCBASE - Free Trial
OCCT 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OCCT for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OCCT latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool.
OCCT is a Tools software. Popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool.
Download OCCT latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OCCT installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OCCT end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 19 Mb
How to install the latest version of OCCT:
- Download OCCT setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OCCT from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OCCT is the most popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool available. Free to use for the end user, it has 13M downloads since its creation in 2003. It monitors your computer while the test is in progress, and protects your components by stopping automatically once a component reaches a critical temperature.
OCCT has 4 different tests : CPU:OCCT, the historical test, very accurate, CPU:Linpack, the popular error detection tool, GPU:3D, a custom 3d test, and Power supply, that combines CPU:Linpack and GPU:3D to load your power supply. It will monitor your computer and present you real-time graphs showing you temperatures, voltages, fan speed, frequencies, component usage, and power comsumption during your tests.
Should a component reach a critical temperature during a test (by default, 85°C), OCCT will stop itself immediatly. At the end of a test, you will be able to save a full graphical report of what happened during the test, for diagnostic purposes
OCCT for Windows 11 is developed and updated by OCCT/OCBASE. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.