Multi Commander Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Multi Commander 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Multi Commander for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Multi Commander latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. It has everything you need in your daily work with files to increase your speed and efficiency.
Multi Commander’s big strengths are the special features that allow you to accomplish advanced tasks with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking; Auto-sorting; Browsing inside archives; Editing the Windows Registry and accessing FTP; Searching for and Viewing files and pictures. There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality. It allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all your selections when you return from browsing another location in the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions. Take ownership of files.
How to install the latest version of Multi Commander:
- Download Multi Commander setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Multi Commander from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Multi Commander Technical Details
- Main Category: File Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20