MSI Afterburner Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Micro-Star INT'L - Freeware
MSI Afterburner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MSI Afterburner for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MSI Afterburner latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards.
MSI Afterburner is a Hardware software. Most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards.
Download MSI Afterburner latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save MSI Afterburner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept MSI Afterburner end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 51+ Mb
How to install the latest version of MSI Afterburner:
- Download MSI Afterburner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MSI Afterburner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. Also, it provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
MSI Afterburner for PC
Exploring and exceeding the limits of your graphics card might sound scary, but it’s actually easier than you think. Moreover, its tools provide easy and precise access to your video card settings.
Seeing is believing! In order to start mastering your system, you need to monitor and test it. Monitoring is the best way to ensure the best system stability while gaming and overclocking.
The Hardware Monitor shows you critical hardware information in real-time; temperature, usage, clock speed, and voltage. In addition, you can display selected information on-screen while you game, so you can keep a close eye on key statistics.
IN-GAME FPS COUNTER
The FPS counter displayed in the corner of screen is your best friend in games. It provides you real-time information of your system’s performance in an On Screen Display, so you can keep a close eye on the effect of your overclocking settings while gaming.
MSI Afterburner for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Micro-Star INT'L. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.