Movie Label Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Movie Label 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Movie Label for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Movie Label latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Catalog your movie collection or keep track of all the movies you watch with Movie Label. With it, You can search and sort you movies in any way you want. You will also get the full picture with comprehensive statistics and reports. Movie Label will also help you save money since you’ll never have to buy a duplicate again. Movie Label will open a whole new window to your movies by downloading tons of useful and interesting information.
CATALOG YOUR MOVIE COLLECTION
Catalog DVDs, Blu-rays, VHS, movies from your hard drive, etc. Search and sort your collection in any way.
RATE YOUR MOVIES
Rate all your movies so you remember what’s good and what’s bad.
REMEMBER WHAT TO BUY AND WATCH
Keep a list of all movies you plan to watch and buy.
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Export your movies to a variety of formats (including HTML, PDF and Excel)
- Quickly get your movie library organized by typing the title or barcode.
- Catalog any type of media (DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, LD, Divx, etc).
- Scan your hard drive to find movie files and add them to your collection.
- Keep track of movies on loan with the built-in loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc). (Pro Edition Only)
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Touch gesture support.
How to install the latest version of Movie Label:
- Download Movie Label setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Movie Label from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Movie Label Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Cataloger
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-25