Macgo Blu-ray Player 64 bit Download for Windows 10 PC, Laptop (2021)
Macgo Blu-ray Player
Macgo Blu-ray Player 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Macgo Blu-ray Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Macgo Blu-ray Player latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player is an excellent Blu-ray player software for Windows. It can play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO file, and Blu-ray (BDMV) folders on all Windows operating systems, including Windows 10. It can play Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray folders and perfectly output up to 1080p High Definition quality without loss. You can easily enjoy any media with this player no matter what format it is, like Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, BDMV, DVD, H.265/264, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, etc.
Perfect original sound support
Directly output Blu-ray or any other videos with high-definition audio quality to make the perfect original sound experience. It supports DTS 5.1, Dolby TrueHD Audio DTS-HD Master Audio and Pass Through without any quality loss to take you experiencing HD audio-visual feast.
Free built-in & external subtitles
It not only can successfully play the built-in subtitles of any media formats but provide perfect free external subtitle support on Mac like SRT, SSA and SUB. You can also customize the font, font size and import you own subtitles to make the viewing experience more comfortable.
Support online video playback
It will help you play online videos any time you want. You just need to click “Open URL” in the menu or use hot keys Ctrl+U, then paste the URL in the pop-up window. It not only supports common link formats like http, but also the unfamiliar ones like FTP, RTSP, RTMP, MMS, etc.
How to install the latest version of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
- Download Macgo Blu-ray Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Macgo Blu-ray Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Macgo Blu-ray Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-04-10
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Macgo Blu-ray Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.