Light EQ Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by ACD Systems - Freeware
Light EQ 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Light EQ for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Light EQ latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Experience the ease of effortless automatic exposure adjustment with ACDSee's Light EQ™ technology.
Light EQ is a Photo Editing software. Experience the ease of effortless automatic exposure adjustment with ACDSee's Light EQ™ technology.
Download Light EQ latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Light EQ installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Light EQ end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
How to install the latest version of Light EQ:
- Download Light EQ setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Light EQ from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Light EQ™ dramatically improves lighting and contrast in your photos. Speedily fix your dark photos with leading-edge, patented lighting and contrast enhancement technology from ACD Systems International. Light EQ™ calculates and adjusts your photos automatically so you don’t have to worry about losing good shots to poor lighting conditions. This simple-to-use, yet highly flexible image enhancement system improves the appearance of photos in a variety of ways.
Light EQ for Windows 11 is developed and updated by ACD Systems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.