LAV Filters Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Hendrik Leppkes - Freeware
LAV Filters 64 bit Download [Free]
Download LAV Filters for Windows 11 64 bit. Install LAV Filters latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open-Source DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders.
LAV Filters is a Codec Packs software. Open-Source DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders.
Download LAV Filters latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save LAV Filters installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept LAV Filters end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Codec Packs
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 13 Mb
How to install the latest version of LAV Filters:
- Download LAV Filters setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - LAV Filters from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
LAV Filters is an open-sourcedirectShow media splitter and decoders. They are a set of DirectShow filters based on the libavformat and libavcodec libraries from the ffmpeg project, which will allow you to play virtually any format in a DirectShow player. By default the splitter will register for all media formats that have been tested and found working at least partially.
This currently includes (but is not limited to): MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, TS/M2TS/MPG, FLV, OGG, BluRay (.bdmv and .mpls).
The Audio and Video Decoder will register with a relatively high merit, which should make it the preferred decoder by default. Most players offer a way to choose the preferred decoder however.
LAV Filters for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Hendrik Leppkes. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.