KiCad Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by KiCad - Freeware
KiCad 64 bit Download [Free]
Download KiCad for Windows 11 64 bit. Install KiCad latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.
KiCad is a Photo Apps software. A Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.
Download KiCad latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save KiCad installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept KiCad end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1.1 Gb
How to install the latest version of KiCad:
- Download KiCad setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - KiCad from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
KiCad is a Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.
With the schematic editor you can create your design without limit; there are no paywalls to unlock features. An official library for schematic symbols and a built-in schematic symbol editor help you get started quickly with your designs.
Make professional PCB layouts with up to 32 copper layers. KiCad now has a push and shove router which is capable of routing differential pairs and interactively tuning trace lengths.
KiCad includes a 3D viewer which you can use to inspect your design in an interactive canvas. You can rotate and pan around to inspect details that are difficult to inspect on a 2D view. Multiple rendering options allow you to modify the aesthetic appearance of the board or to hide and show features for easier inspection.
KiCad for Windows 11 is developed and updated by KiCad. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.