KeePassXC Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download KeePassXC for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install KeePassXC latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
KeePassXC is a free and open-source password manager. Built using Qt5 libraries, making it a multi-platform application which can be run on Linux, Windows, and macOS. KeePassXC uses the KeePass 2.x password database format as the native format. Wikipedia
You shouldn’t waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords. It can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications. The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish or ChaCha20 encryption
- Cross-platform, runs on Linux, Windows and macOS without modifications
- File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
- SSH Agent integration
- Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automagically filling in login forms
- Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
- TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
- CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
- Command line interface
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- Password strength meter
- Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
- Database merge functionality
- Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
How to install the latest version of KeePassXC:
- Download KeePassXC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - KeePassXC from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
KeePassXC Technical Details
- Main Category: Password Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about KeePassXC, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.