Code Compare Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Devart - Free Trial
Code Compare 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Code Compare for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Code Compare latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Compare and merge differing files and folders, Resolve merge conflicts and deploy source code changes.
Code Compare is a Code Editors and Development software. Compare and merge differing files and folders, Resolve merge conflicts and deploy source code changes.
Download Code Compare latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Code Compare installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Code Compare end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 18.5 Mb
How to install the latest version of Code Compare:
- Download Code Compare setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Code Compare from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Code Compare is a free compare tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. Code Compare integrates with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce. Code Compare is shipped both as a standalone file diff tool and a Visual Studio extension.
- Colored blocks for inserted, deleted, and modified text
- Detailed highlighting of changes within lines
- Collapsing of unchanged text regions (Pro-feature)
- Point-and-click merge with a mouse
- Editing files on the fly
- Merging shortcuts for advanced users
- Structure comparison mode
- Syntax highlighting for programming languages
- Matching methods in compared source code files
- Similar lines of code are matched even after refactoring
- Detecting moved blocks of code if source code is reordered in files
- Displaying changes in code structure in Difference Explorer
- Code outlining for collapsing and expanding regions of code
Code Compare for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.