Inno Setup Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Jordan Russell - Freeware
Inno Setup 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Inno Setup for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Inno Setup latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan.
Inno Setup is a Code Editors and Development software. A free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan.
Download Inno Setup latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Inno Setup installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Inno Setup end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of Inno Setup:
- Download Inno Setup setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Inno Setup from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan. Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
Extensive support for both administrative and non administrative installations.
Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
Standard Windows wizard interface.
Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
Complete uninstall capabilities.
Installation of files:
Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX’s and type libraries, and install fonts.
Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
Creation of registry and .INI entries.
Running other programs before, during or after install.
Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls, including dual signing (SHA1 & SHA256).
Silent install and uninstall.
Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009) from GitHub.
Tiny footprint: only about 500 kB overhead with all features included and about 300 kB overhead with all features except Unicode support included.
All features are fully documented.
Used by Microsoft Visual Studio Code and Embarcardero Delphi.
Inno Setup for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Jordan Russell. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.