ImageRanger Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by XtSense - Free Trial
ImageRanger 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ImageRanger for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ImageRanger latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Index photos on your PC or storage drives.
ImageRanger is a Photo Viewers software. Index photos on your PC or storage drives.
Download ImageRanger latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ImageRanger installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ImageRanger end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Viewers
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 187 Mb
How to install the latest version of ImageRanger:
- Download ImageRanger setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ImageRanger from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ImageRanger will index photos on your PC or storage drives. It can index data on your NAS and storage drives. This way, important photos can be easily found within your collections. Auto-enhancements can be applied to multiple images at once. Manual fine-tuning makes it possible to select dark or bright regions of the image and apply various correction settings.
Built-in Face Recognition: Tagging friends and family members on your photos once to help the automatic face-recognition to find them again later.
Sorting and filtering is easy: You can sort and filter images in many ways. Create manually sorted slide shows, filt
ImageRanger photo management software can work with your existing folders on multiple drives.
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
- Quickly load thousands of images
- Find portraits, faces
- Sort and filter
- Find duplicates and remove copies
- Organize in folders by year, location
- Crop, resize very quickly
- Manually sort collections from multiple folders
- Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
- Find low quality images and improve image contrast
- Perform general photo managment tasks
- Print hundreds of photos
ImageRanger for Windows 11 is developed and updated by XtSense. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.