IconCool Studio Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
IconCool Studio 64 bit Download [Free]
Download IconCool Studio for Windows 11 64 bit. Install IconCool Studio latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IconCool Studio is a famous icon editor software, it’s an absolute solution for 32-bit icon creating, editing and modifying. With IconCool Studio 8 as your icon helpmate, you can easily create, edit and modify your icons in your studio. With the new, more efficient user friendly interface, IconCool Studio 8 has been developed to help you unleash your innovation, inspiration to experience the process and enjoy cheers.
IconCool Mixer is a tool which is built in IconCool Studio Pro, it provides users who are not design specialists with a quick mechanism for creating world-class, professional icons. IconCool Mixer also provides other useful functions including image layering and blending styles. You can also, without having extensive graphic design training, create unique icons based on 500+ image elements provided by us.
It can create high-quality icons for all versions of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It allows you to create bitmap images for iPhone, Android, Unix application. The bitmap images contain only one format (size and color) and can be saved in different file formats such as optimized BMP, PNG, JPEG and GIF.
It has a function for creating three different states automatically for current icon which is being edited. The software will create Lighter (active), Current Pick (valid) and Gray Scale (invalid). Use this to make a suit of software toolbar buttons with ease.
How to install the latest version of IconCool Studio:
- Download IconCool Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - IconCool Studio from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
IconCool Studio Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20