Icofx Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by IcoFX - Free Trial
Icofx 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Icofx for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Icofx latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ivon and cursor editor used to create icons with transparency.
Icofx is a Photo Apps software. Ivon and cursor editor used to create icons with transparency.
Download Icofx latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Icofx installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Icofx end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 15 Mb
How to install the latest version of Icofx:
- Download Icofx setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Icofx from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Icofx is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor for Windows. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Create icons and cursors
Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows icons with resolution up to 1024×1024 with PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats SVG, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
Icofx features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using icofx. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of icofx (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
Icofx gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.
Icofx for Windows 11 is developed and updated by IcoFX. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.