HardCopy Pro Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
HardCopy Pro 64 bit Download [Free]
Download HardCopy Pro for Windows 11 64 bit. Install HardCopy Pro latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
HardCopy Pro is a versatile, easy to use screen capture utility for windows platform. Capture rectangular screen areas and whole windows. The captured images can be cropped very easily and the color depth can be changed to any desired value from monochrome to true color.
Images can be printed, saved, copied to the clipboard, emailed, edited with any image editing program, etc. Many options allow the customization of all these actions to individual user needs.
- Captures rectangular areas, whole windows, the active window or the entire screen
- Easy cropping and adjustment of the color depth of captured images
- Simple editing and drawing functions
- Mouse cursor can be captured
- Images can be saved, copied, edited, printed, emailed and sent to any destination (e.g. MS Word)
- Drag & Drop the “Save As” or “Save” button to any folder, program, email, etc. to send the image to that program or location
- Supported file formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Timer for automatic captures
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
How to install the latest version of HardCopy Pro:
- Download HardCopy Pro setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - HardCopy Pro from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
HardCopy Pro Technical Details
- Main Category: Screen Capture
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-10-01